Thursday, July 22, 2010

Intro

Its funny, isn't it, how the start to any piece of writing - the introduction - is always the hardest to write? We can know exactly what we want to say in the body of the thing, but to start it, now thats hard! The intro is supposed to prepare the reader for whats coming.. its supposed to engage them, get them interested in what you have to say. Its that important.

But right now, I have no idea how to start it. I don't know where I'm going with this and I dont know what i have to say. I just know that taking this step, starting this blog, is something that I have been needing to do. I say need deliberately, its not something i just WANT to do, its something I NEED to. Perhaps I will connect with people who feel as I do. Or who don't. Maybe we can help each other through this thing called life... or maybe not. I don't know what to expect, therefore I have no expectations.

Yes, this first post is full of rambles and confusion. and maybe thats the right sort of intro for this after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment